Computer-Based Exams Invigilator - Trinidad and Tobago
We are looking for part time Exams invigilators to the standard required by the British Council and the relevant Exams Boards or Awarding Bodies to support the British Council Examinations Team with the day-to-day operations at examination venues across Trinidad and Tobago.
- Ability to operate in English at a proficient (equivalent to CEF level C1 or IELTS 6 or higher).
- Experience in dealing with customers.
- Candidates must already have the right to work in Trinidad and Tobago.
|Location||St Augustine, Americas, Trinidad and Tobago|
|Salary||Payband: Non-permanent worker|
|Working hours||Contract type: External contract|
|Closing date||Sunday 09 August 2020|
Invigilate examinations to the standard required by the British Council and the relevant Exams Boards or Awarding Bodies.
Challenges and Accountabilities
To support the British Council Examinations Team with the day-to-day operations at examination venues across Trinidad and Tobago. This may include but is not limited to:
- Assist with the set-up of examination venues by placing banners, examination signage in accordance with outlined procedures;
- Admit candidates into the examination room by checking attendance dockets and ID’s;
- Assign candidates to their respective workstations by admitting them on the relevant software platform;
- Read and be knowledge of respective examination rules prior to start of each examination session;
- Fill out exam room seating plans – templates will be provided;
- Distribute any authorised examination materials to candidates;
- Clearly and audibly read examination instructions to candidates prior to the start of exams and the times indicated by the exams board;
Ensure that candidates adhere to examination rules whilst inside the examination room
How to apply
Follow the link to get more information and to apply for this current opportunity.
Number of positions: 50 vacancies.
Closing Date: applications will close on Sunday, August 09 at 23:59 UK time.