IELTS Progress Check is the only official online practice test marked by IELTS trained and qualified markers. After the test, you will receive an indicative overall test band score as well as a band score for each section of the test.
WHAT DOES IELTS PROGRESS CHECK OFFER?
- Practice all four language skills – Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking
- All tests are marked by IELTS trained and qualified markers
- Practice for both IELTS Academic and IELTS General Training
- Get your indicative overall test band score and a score for each section – in only five days. You will receive a link to your report by email or you can check the 'My Account' tab on the IELTS Progress Check website.
- Understand what you are doing well and where you need to improve.
Find out more about the test and its price by following the link at the bottom of the page. You will receive 90 days of access for each IELTS practice test you purchase.
Please note that IELTS Progress Check is not an actual IELTS test and your IELTS Progress Check Report is not an official IELTS Test Report Form. The service was designed to provide you with an indication of your score to help you in planning your preparations towards an actual IELTS test.