Road to IELTS is the British Council's most popular online course for IELTS preparation. It is the best possible way to throroughly prepare for your IELTS exam.
With Road to IELTS you will gain access to:
- Online resources for IELTS Academic and IELTS General Training.
- Online practice books to prepare for the listening, reading, writing and speaking components of the exam.
- Guided videos with tips and advice from past IELTS candidates.
- Tutorials made by teachers on what you should and shouldn't do when taking your IELTS exam.
- Timed practice exams.
- A 'My progress' section to help you to compare your results with other students from around the world.
- A "My profile" section where you can find the date and time of your exam.
How can Road to IELTS help me?
Road to IELTS will help you in various ways:
- Immediate feedback on your performance in order to help you to monitor your personal progress.
- Access the answers after completing practice exercises to help you to improve by understanding your mistakes.
- Advice and tips to help you improve your performance in the exam.
- Exercises based on real IELTS tests to help your build confidence before the exam.
You can try our Road to IELTS resources immediately with 10 hours of free study.
When you register for an IELTS English exam with the British Council, you can enjoy 20 hours of free learning materials.
Which Road to IELTS version?
What do I get?
10 hours of free material available to everybody.
20 hours of free material for all candidates who have registered for IELTS with the British Council (30 hours in total).
120 hours of material available after purchase.